After The BallAfter The Ball (1956) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 678 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Pierre Bear.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Gil Turner, Herman R. Cohen.
- Written By Jack Cosgriff.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on February 13, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Pierre Bear runs a bowling ball factory in the great North. His bowling balls are made of wood. When Pierre mistakenly chops Woody's tree house, turning it into a bowling ball, Woody decides to still reside in it- whether Pierre wants him to or not- and goes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of After The Ball. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about After The Ball? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!