The Dark HandThe Dark Hand (2000) Season 1 Episode 101- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2 times this month, and 1077 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu, Chow, Jade, Uncle, Valmont, Captain Black, Ratso, Tohru, Finn.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Julian Sands, Clancy Brown, Noah Nelson, Adam Baldwin.
- Directed By Bryan Andrews.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By John Rogers, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 09, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jackie's 11-year-old niece came to visit from Hong Kong, and she finds herself willing to help fight against evil. Jackie Chan must gather up all the 12 magical talismans that the Dark Hand had started retrieving- before the Dark... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Dark Hand" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Dark Hand? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!