Who Killed Cock Robin?Who Killed Cock Robin? (1935) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1745 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Cock Robin, Jenny Wren, Judge Owl, Cupid.
- Voice Actors: Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By David Hand.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Hamilton Luske, Joe Grant, Bob Kuwahara.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1936.
- Originally Released on June 29, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:09 minutes.
- Production Number: 3510
A new twist on the old nursery rhyme. The criminal bird court attempts to determine who killed Cock Robin as he was wooing his love, Jenny Wren. Robin, it turns out, is not dead, but merely wounded by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jenny Wren is a caricature of Mae West. Such stars as Harpo Marx, Stepin Fetchit and the Keystone Kops are also caricatured. This cartoon is excerpted in the scene at the Bijou movie theater in Alfred Hitchcock's "Sabotage" (1936). Hitchcock... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Who Killed Cock Robin?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Who Killed Cock Robin?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!