Broadway FollyBroadway Folly (1930) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 1379 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions.
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Voice Actors: Bill Nolan, Walter Lantz.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Tom Palmer, Bill Nolan.
- Written By Walter Lantz.
- Music: David Broekman.
- Originally Released on March 03, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Oswald comes to a music theater to see some performances. A brawl is triggered when he accidentally disturbs a patron.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon was presumed lost, but has recently been found.
Last cartoon to feature a laughing Oswald in the title card. Beyond this, he becomes steady. Oswald only has one line in this short: "Okay, circle."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Broadway Folly" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Broadway Folly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!