Follow The DotsFollow The Dots (1999) Season 1 Episode 11701- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 280 times total.
- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Sesame Workshop, The Post Group
- Cartoon Characters: Emmy, Max, Ord, Cassie, Wheezie, Zak, Quetzal.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Danny McKinnon, Ty Olsson, Chantal Strand, Kathleen Barr, Jason Michas, Eli Gabay, Shirley Millner.
- Directed By Michael Hack.
- Produced By James Coane, Wesley Eure.
- Written By Jeffery Scott, Cliff Ruby, Alana Lesser.
- Music: Brian Garland, Jim Latham, David R. Barkley, Justin Caine Burnett, Nathan Furst; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 19, 1999.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
The dragons call Max and Emmy to Dragon Land. They're playing a game, "Whack-It-Back." (which looks sort of like badminton) When Ord whacks the whistler rather too... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Follow The Dots? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!