Staying Within The LinesStaying Within The Lines (1999) Season 1 Episode 11602- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 352 times total.
- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Sesame Workshop, The Post Group
- Cartoon Characters: Emmy, Max, Ord, Cassie, Wheezie, Zak, Quetzal.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Danny McKinnon, Ty Olsson, Chantal Strand, Kathleen Barr, Jason Michas, Eli Gabay, Shirley Millner.
- Directed By Michael Hack.
- Produced By James Coane, Wesley Eure.
- Written By Jeffery Scott, Cliff Ruby, Alana Lesser.
- Music: Brian Garland, Jim Latham, David R. Barkley, Justin Caine Burnett, Nathan Furst; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 18, 1999.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
Emmy and Max are called to Dragon Land. They go, and find an urgent situation; portions of Dragon Land have gone colorless. The color was washed away by a rainstorm. Things start to get a bit problematic, as Max can't seem to stay within the lines, trying to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Staying Within The Lines. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Staying Within The Lines? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!