A Liking To BikingA Liking To Biking (1999) Season 1 Episode 11002- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 429 times total.
- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Sesame Workshop, The Post Group
- Cartoon Characters: Emmy, Max, Ord, Cassie, Wheezie, Zak, Quetzal.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Danny McKinnon, Ty Olsson, Chantal Strand, Kathleen Barr, Jason Michas, Eli Gabay, Shirley Millner.
- Directed By Michael Hack.
- Produced By James Coane, Wesley Eure.
- Written By Lane Raichert, Cliff Ruby, Alana Lesser.
- Music: Brian Garland, Jim Latham, David R. Barkley, Justin Caine Burnett, Nathan Furst; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on September 24, 1999.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
Emmy and Max want to go biking today, but it's raining outside. They know a place where it isn't raining- Dragon Land! When the kids arrive and show off their... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Liking To Biking? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!