Snow DragonsSnow Dragons (1999) Season 1 Episode 10601- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 880 times total.
- Dragon Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Sesame Workshop, The Post Group
- Cartoon Characters: Emmy, Max, Ord, Cassie, Wheezie, Zak, Quetzal.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Danny McKinnon, Ty Olsson, Chantal Strand, Kathleen Barr, Jason Michas, Eli Gabay, Shirley Millner.
- Directed By Michael Hack.
- Produced By James Coane, Wesley Eure.
- Written By Laurie Bauman Arnold, Cliff Ruby, Alana Lesser.
- Music: Brian Garland, Jim Latham, David R. Barkley, Justin Caine Burnett, Nathan Furst; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1999.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Episode Number: 10601
- Season: 1
Max and Emmy are dressed warmly, as Quetzal is taking them to Snowy Summit. Max wants to bring along a lot of toys, but Emmy explains that you don't need toys to have fun in the snow. When they get to Dragon Land, Quetzal enjoys a short reminisce about playing at... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Snow Dragons. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snow Dragons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!