Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!Merry Christmas Charlie Manson! (1998) Season 2 Episode 216- South Park Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 333 times total.
- South Park Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Comedy Partners
- Distributed by: Comedy Central
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Randy Marsh, Mr. Hankey, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Gerald Broflovski, Principal Victoria, Liane Cartman, Sharon Marsh, Sheila Broflovski, Mrs. McCormick, Chef, Fake Mr. Hankey, Mall Hankey's Helper.
- Voice Actors: Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Shannen Cassidy, Isaac Hayes, Dian Bachar, Toddy Walters, Jennifer Howell.
- Directed By Eric Stough.
- Produced By Anne Garefino, David Niles White, Brian Graden, Deborah Liebling, Matt Stone, Trey Parker, Frank C. Agnone II.
- Animated By Andy Arett, Todd Benson, Chris Crispy Brion, Matt Brown, Michelle Burry, Karen Knight, David Koch, Jason Lopez, Junichi Nishimura, Scott Oberholtzer, Jack Shih, Ryan Quincy; more Animators ...
- Written By Trey Parker, Nancy M. Pimental, Paul Shomer.
- Music: Adam Berry, Bruce Howell, D.A. Young, James Jacobson, Les Claypool, Marc Shaiman; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Keef Bartkus, Tom Vogt, David List.
- First Aired on December 09, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Comedy Central.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The boys go to Nebraska to spend the holidays with Cartman's grandparents. Cartman's uncle Howard has to join the family dinner via satellite, since he is in prison. That night, he breaks out with the help of his cellmate, Charles Manson. The next morning, the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!