Chef AidChef Aid (1998) Season 2 Episode 214- South Park Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 334 times total.
- South Park Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Comedy Partners
- Distributed by: Comedy Central
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Chef, Alanis Morrisette, Elton John, DMX, Rick James, Meat Loaf, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Ozzy Osbourne, Primus, Rancid, Joe Strummer, The Crystal Method, Les Claypool, Lars Frederiksen, John Lydon, Dean Ween, Gene Ween.
- Voice Actors: Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Isaac Hayes, Toddy Walters, Elton John, DMX, Rick James, Meat Loaf, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Ozzy Osbourne, Primus, Rancid; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Trey Parker.
- Produced By Anne Garefino, David Niles White, Brian Graden, Deborah Liebling, Matt Stone, Trey Parker, Frank C. Agnone II.
- Animated By Andy Arett, Todd Benson, Chris Crispy Brion, Matt Brown, Michelle Burry, Karen Knight, David Koch, Jason Lopez, Junichi Nishimura, Scott Oberholtzer, Jack Shih, Ryan Quincy; more Animators ...
- Written By Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Paul Shomer.
- Music: Adam Berry, Bruce Howell, D.A. Young, James Jacobson, Les Claypool, Marc Shaiman; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Keef Bartkus, Tom Vogt, David List.
- First Aired on October 07, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Comedy Central.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Alanis Morrisette has recorded a hit single with "Stinky Britches," a song that Chef wrote twenty years ago. When he asks for songwriting credit, the record company sues him for copyright infringement. They hire Johnny Cochrane for the suit, and win thanks to his... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Chef Aid" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chef Aid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!