ChickenpoxChickenpox (1998) Season 2 Episode 210- South Park Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 360 times total.
- South Park Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Comedy Partners
- Distributed by: Comedy Central
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Randy Marsh, Mr. Herbert Garrison, Philip Niles Argyle, Timmy, Jimmy Swanson, God, Satan, Mr. Mackey, Tom the News Reporter, Clyde, Grandpa Marvin Marsh, Miss Diane Choksondik, Ned Gerblanski, Officer Barbrady, Big Gay Al, Mr. Hankey, Dr. Alphonse Mephesto, Dr. Doctor, Twong Lu Kim, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Gerald Broslofski, Stuart McCormick, Jimbo Kearn, Terrance Henry Stoot, Leopold "Butters" Stotch, Tweek, Jesus, Saddam Hussein, Pip Pirrup, Priest Maxi, Shlomo, Principal Victoria, Liane Cartman, Sharon Marsh, Sheila Broflovski, Mrs. McCormick, Nurse Gollum, Wendy Testaberger, Mrs. Crabtree, Chef.
- Voice Actors: Trey Parker, Matt Stone.
- Directed By Trey Parker.
- Produced By Anne Garefino, David Niles White, Brian Graden, Deborah Liebling, Matt Stone, Trey Parker, Frank C. Agnone II.
- Animated By Andy Arett, Todd Benson, Chris Crispy Brion, Matt Brown, Michelle Burry, Karen Knight, David Koch, Jason Lopez, Junichi Nishimura, Scott Oberholtzer, Jack Shih, Ryan Quincy; more Animators ...
- Written By Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Trisha Nixon, Paul Shomer.
- Music: Adam Berry, Bruce Howell, D.A. Young, James Jacobson, Les Claypool, Marc Shaiman; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Keef Bartkus, Tom Vogt, David List.
- First Aired on August 26, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Comedy Central.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Shelly gets chicken pox and has to be hospitalized. The doctor explains to Mrs. Marsh that it can be worse for older children. She decides that Stan should get it... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Chickenpox" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chickenpox? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!