How Disease Travels
Alternate Title: Health For The Americas: How Disease TravelsHow Disease Travels (Health For The Americas: How Disease Travels) (1945) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 724 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: The U.S. Office of Inter-American Affairs
- Produced By Walt Disney Studios, The Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs.
- Originally Released on August 13, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
This short shows how an ill person covering his mouth when coughing will isolate the contagious germs, and how building latrines can prevent the spread of disease.
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced under the auspices of the Coordinator of Inter-American affairs.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How Disease Travels? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!