Mickey's Choo-ChooMickey's Choo-Choo (1929) - Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 2408 times total.
- Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Celebrity Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Clarabelle Cow.
- Voice Actors: Walt Disney, Marcellite Garner.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ben Sharpsteen.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 20, 1929. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: MM-11
- Black & White
Mickey's running a small-town railroad. When he takes Minnie for a ride, everyone is on for a wild time.
Cartoon Production Information:
The release date noted above reflects the release date as currently acknowledged by the Walt Disney Company. Other sources- including some official Walt Disney Studios archival documentation- suggest October 1, 1929 as an alternate (and possibly... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mickey's Choo-Choo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mickey's Choo-Choo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!