Now That Summer Is GoneNow That Summer Is Gone (1938) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 77 times this month, and 2224 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Squirrel, Grandfather, City Slicker, Squirrels.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson.
- Written By Fred Niemann.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 14, 1938. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:05 minutes.
While all the other squirrels are diligently gathering nuts for winter, little Johnny Squirrel is gambling for acorns instead of getting them honestly. His wise... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Acorns get stamped "Kosher" in Hebrew. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Now That Summer Is Gone" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Now That Summer Is Gone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!