Dangerous JourneyDangerous Journey (1966) Episode 66-3- Jungle Taitei Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 392 times total.
- Jungle Taitei AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mushi Productions, Tezuka Productions
- Distributed by: NBC Enterprises (US).
- Cartoon Characters: Leo (Kimba), Panja (Caesar), Hamegg (Viper Snakely), Eliza (Snowene), Mandy (Dan'l Baboon), Coco (Pauley Cracker), Tommy (Bucky Deer), Bubu (Claw), Kitty, Tab, Cassius, Dodie Deer, Gypsy, Roger Ranger, Cheetah, Tom.
- Voice Actors: Billie Lou Watt, Cliff Owens, Gilbert Mack, Hal Studer.
- Directed By Eiichi Yamamoto, Junji Nagashima, Toshio Hirata, Chikao Katsui, Hideaki Kitano; more Directors ...
- Produced By Osamu Tezuka, Fred Ladd.
- Animated By Chikao Katsui, Hirosho Saito.
- Written By Masaki Tsuji, Shunichi Yukimuro, Eiichi Yamamoto, Osamu Tezuka.
- Music: Isao Tomita, Bill Giant, Bernie Baum, Florence Kaye.
- First Aired about 1966.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The jungle is threatened by an epidemic of the dread Stony Mountain Speckled Fever. The only cure can be found from a tree at the top of a mountain, which only Pop 14ooly, an old mountain sheep, knows about. He must lead Kimba there and the bark must be taken... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Osamu Tezuka's 1950 manga "Jungle Emperor," which was serialized in "Manga Shonen." Unlike the TV series, the manga depicted Leo aging and eventually dying. This, the first color Japanese television series, was animated in 1965 and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dangerous Journey. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dangerous Journey? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!