Bosko's Picture ShowBosko's Picture Show (1933) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 2513 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Bruno.
- Directed By Hugh Harman, Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng, Max Maxwell.
- Written By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on August 26, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:17 minutes.
- Black & White
Bosko hosts a theatre stage show. First, he plays the organ and sings "We're In The Money" with the audience singing along. Then Bosko shows newsreel clips... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hugh Harman and Rudolf Ising's last Warner Bros. short. They are credited with sneaking in a little revenge with Bosko's line, "That dirty fuck," a possible farewell message to Leon Schlesinger and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bosko's Picture Show" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bosko's Picture Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!