Boston QuackieBoston Quackie (1957) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1898 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Boston Quackie (Daffy Duck), Inspector Farroway (Porky Pig), Mary Duck, Dog, The Man in the Green Hat, Taxi Driver, Train Salesman, Spies, Man Selling Drinks, Peter Lorre, Instant Girl.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray, Billy Booth.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By George Grandpré, Ted Bonnicksen, Keith Darling, Russ Dyson.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on June 22, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:58 minutes.
Daffy is Boston Quackie. He has a girlfriend, Mary, who's frustrated from playing second fiddle to Daffy's investigative work. Porky is Inspector Faraway, who... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Boston Quackie is, of course, a parody of Boston Blackie. Inspector Faraway is a parody of Boston's police foil, Inspector Farraday. Peter Lorre is caricatured. The 1946-1955 "Looney Tunes" theme music... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boston Quackie" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boston Quackie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!