Bowery BugsBowery Bugs (1949) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 102 times this month, and 2406 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Steve Brody, Old Man, Gamblers, Little Mustached Man, Bouncer/Gorilla, White Dog, Police Officer.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Emery Hawkins, Basil Davidovich, J. C. Melendez, Don Williams.
- Written By William Scott, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 04, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
Bugs' story of why Steve Brody jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge in 1886. Brody is, at first, going to cut Bugs' leg off for a rabbit's foot to change his bad luck.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Art Davis' only Bugs Bunny cartoon. The Blue Ribbon release featured blue rings. This release also features the original title cards and includes credits. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bowery Bugs" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bowery Bugs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!