Boulevardier From The BronxBoulevardier From The Bronx (1936) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 2363 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Dizzy Dan, Claude, Emily.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Paul Smith, Cal Dalton.
- Written By Ben Harrison.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 10, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:04 minutes.
Big city-chicken baseball team with a cocky pitcher plays exhibition game in Hickville.
Cartoon Production Information:
First use of "Merrily We Roll Along" (first heard in "Billboard Frolics") as the Merrie Melodies opening signature theme. Dizzy Dan is taken from St. Louis Cardinals... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boulevardier From The Bronx" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boulevardier From The Bronx? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!