Boyhood DazeBoyhood Daze (1957) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 3226 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Ralph Phillips.
- Voice Actors: Dick Beals, Daws Butler, June Foray.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Ken Harris, Harry Love.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on April 20, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:24 minutes.
Ralph gets sent to his room for breaking a window. There, he passes the time in Walter Mitty-type fashion, daydreaming that he's a parent-saving jungle explorer, an alien-fighting jet ace and a convict. His fantasies include such lines as "My insurance will pay... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Contemporary airings of this cartoon edit out a scene in which Ralph is smoking a cigarette while in his prison cell. (If you pay attention at the opening of this scene, you will see him twisting his foot on the ground... this makes more sense when... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boyhood Daze" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boyhood Daze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!