The PuzzleThe Puzzle (2002) Episode 12- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 500 times total.
- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Studios, Sun Woo Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Alex O'Connell, Evy O'Connell, Rick O'Connell, the Mummy Imhotep, Jonathan, Colin Weasler, Simon Montgomery.
- Voice Actors: Chris Marquette, Grey DeLisle, John Schneider, Jim Cummings, Tom Kenny, Michael Reisz, Thomas Decker.
- Directed By Eddy Houchins, Rich Trueblood.
- Produced By Joe Barruso, Barbara Beck, Diane Crea.
- Written By Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein, Jeff Gordon, John Dubiel.
- Music: Cory Lerios, George Gabriel, John D'Andrea.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on February 09, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The O'Connells go in search of the Puzzle of Horus, which, when completed, hopefully will lead them to the Scrolls of Thebes.
Cartoon Production Information:
No soft-pedaled show, this one features very real threats to our main characters, with VERY real consequences. The Book of the Dead returns, the scarabs are back, and a whole host of demons, monsters,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Puzzle. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Puzzle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!