The Boy Who Would Be KingThe Boy Who Would Be King (2001) Episode 10- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 654 times total.
- The Mummy- The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Studios, Sun Woo Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Alex O'Connell, Evy O'Connell, Rick O'Connell, Jonathan, Emperor Jin Wu, Lin-Cho.
- Voice Actors: Chris Marquette, Grey DeLisle, John Schneider, Tom Kenny, Paul Robert Langdon, Robert Ito, Mona Marshall.
- Directed By Eddy Houchins, Rich Trueblood.
- Produced By Joe Barruso, Barbara Beck, Diane Crea.
- Written By Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein, Jeff Gordon, John Dubiel.
- Music: Cory Lerios, George Gabriel, John D'Andrea.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on December 08, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Alex befriends the emperor of the Forbidden City in China, a boy his own age called Jin Wu, who promises to help him find the lost scrolls.
Cartoon Production Information:
No soft-pedaled show, this one features very real threats to our main characters, with VERY real consequences. The Book of the Dead returns, the scarabs are back, and a whole host of demons, monsters, and ghouls will confront the intrepid... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Boy Who Would Be King. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Boy Who Would Be King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!