Making up is Easy To DoMaking up is Easy To Do (1992) Episode 108- Noddy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 325 times total.
- Noddy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop Frame Films, CPI, Gerry Anderson Productions
- Distributed by: Thames Television
- Cartoon Characters: Noddy, Big Ears, Mr. Plod.
- Voice Actors: Jimmy Hibbert, Susan Sheridan.
- Produced By Jackie Cockle, Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall, Theresa Plummer-Andrews.
- Music: Paul K. Joyce.
- Editor: Jane Hicks.
- First Aired about 1992.
- Originally Aired on ITV (UK).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- United Kingdom
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Sorry, we do not have a video of Making up is Easy To Do. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Making up is Easy To Do? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!