Buddy The Gee Man
Alternate Title: Buddy The G-ManBuddy The Gee Man (Buddy The G-Man) (1935) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 57 times this month, and 1444 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buddy, Warden Otto B. Kinder, Inmates.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Morrow, Billy Bletcher, Danny Webb.
- Directed By Jack King.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Sandy Walker, Cal Dalton.
- Written By Ben Harrison.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
- Originally Released on August 24, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Buddy, the Federal Agent, is asked to secretly investigate prisoner treatment at Sing Song Prison. He judges the warden to be too harsh in his report. The warden... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was the last Buddy cartoon. The Blue Ribbon re-release (1999) is incorrectly titled "Buddy the G-Man." This cartoon has... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Buddy The Gee Man" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Buddy The Gee Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!