The Magic KeyThe Magic Key (1992) Episode 101- Noddy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 1377 times total.
- Noddy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop Frame Films, CPI, Gerry Anderson Productions
- Distributed by: Thames Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kate, D.J., Truman, Noddy, Big Ears, Mr. Plod.
- Voice Actors: Jimmy Hibbert, Susan Sheridan.
- Directed By Steve Asquith.
- Produced By Jackie Cockle, Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall, Theresa Plummer-Andrews.
- Written By Richard Clark.
- Music: Paul K. Joyce.
- Editor: Catherine Le Cocq, Sarah Faust.
- First Aired about 1992.
- Originally Aired on ITV (UK).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Kate, D.J. and Truman enter the Noddy Shop for the first time. They find a magic key that unlocks two boxes. That act releases the Goblins from one box. The other... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Magic Key? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!