Odor-Able KittyOdor-Able Kitty (1945) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 3154 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Henry (Pepé Le Pew), Cat, Butcher, Woman, Dogs, Mouse, Skunks.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Robert Cannon.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 06, 1945. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:26 minutes.
An abused cat paints himself like a skunk to get revenge on the cruel butcher, thereby attracting Pepé Le Pew's amorous attention.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Pepé Le Pew cartoon, though in this short he is referred to as Henry (and originally to be called, "Stinky."). Originally titled, "Forever Ambushed." At the high point of the chase, the cat disguises himself as Bugs Bunny. All... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Odor-Able Kitty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Odor-Able Kitty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!