Wyrd SistersWyrd Sisters (1997) - Wyrd Sisters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 752 times total.
- Wyrd Sisters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cosgrove Hall Films
- Distributed by: Pearson TV
- Cartoon Characters: Granny Weatherwax, Nanny Ogg, Magrat Garlick, Lady Felmet, King of Lancre, Death.
- Voice Actors: Christopher Lee, Jane Horrocks, June Whitfield, Eleanor Bron, Annette Crosbie.
- Directed By Jean Flynn.
- Written By Jimmy Hibbert, Terry Pratchett.
- First Aired about 1997.
- Originally Aired on ITV (UK).
- United Kingdom
Three witches end up in the possession of the baby son of the recently murdered king. The pass the baby on to a group of traveling actors who leave the country. The witches then send the entire country forward eighteen years in time after the new king begins to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced as 6 episodes, the shows were combined into a "feature-length" video for home release.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wyrd Sisters. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wyrd Sisters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!