Bugs Bunny And The Three BearsBugs Bunny And The Three Bears (1944) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 2950 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Henry Bear, Mama Bear, Junior.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Kent Rogers, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert Cannon.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 26, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:22 minutes.
- Production Number: 2-13.
Three hungry bears adjust the classic tale to lure Bugs in for dinner.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Three Bears' first appearance in a Warner Bros. cartoon. Stan Freberg's first appearance in a (released) Warner Bros. cartoon. (He previously recorded the voice of Franklin Delano Roosevelt for the unreleased "He's a Jolly Good Fala.") One of the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bugs Bunny And The Three Bears? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!