Bugs Bunny Nips The NipsBugs Bunny Nips The Nips (1944) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 112 times this month, and 12750 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Japanese Soldier, Sumo Wrestler, Girl Rabbit.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 22, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:14 minutes.
Somewhere in the South Pacific, Bugs, floating in a crate, lands on an island filled with Japanese soldiers. His peace and quiet come to a halt when bombs start hitting the island. Bugs tangles with an angry soldier, then a sumo wrestler, and finally, hundreds... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Despite the strong racial overtones of the film, this was never included in the notorious Warner Bros. "Censored Eleven" cartoons. In fact, it was even shown on television and released on laser disk. When the laser disk release was reformatted to a... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bugs Bunny Nips The Nips" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bugs Bunny Nips The Nips? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!