Bugs Bunny Rides AgainBugs Bunny Rides Again (1948) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 71 times this month, and 2031 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Women.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez.
- Written By Tedd Pierce, Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 12, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:10 minutes.
In an Old West town, bullets are flying everywhere from the constant gunfights; nevertheless, the bullets stop to wait for the light to change at the intersection.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The line 'And I ain't no mamby-pamby,' was originally 'and I don't mean Mahatma Gandhi.' When Gandhi was assassinated in 1948, good taste prevailed and the line was changed for the Blue Ribbon release.... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bugs Bunny Rides Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!