Getting AwayGetting Away (1981) - Pigeon Street Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 332 times total.
- Pigeon Street Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bob, Clara, William, Reg, Clara, Hugo, Mr. Jupiter, Mr. Baskerville, Watson, Gerald.
- Voice Actors: George Layton, John Telfer.
- Produced By David Yates, Alan Rogers.
- Animated By Peter Lang.
- Music: Benni Lees, Soulyard.
- Editor: Grahame Scoular.
- First Aired on December 17, 1981.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Everybody in Pigeon Street is going on holiday. Mr. Macadoo wants to go too, and Gerald and Mr. Baskerville look after his pet shop while he's away. But things don't quite go according... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Getting Away. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Getting Away? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!