Springtime For HugoSpringtime For Hugo (1981) - Pigeon Street Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 330 times total.
- Pigeon Street Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bob, Clara, William, Reg, Clara, Hugo, Mr. Jupiter, Mr. Baskerville, Watson, Gerald.
- Voice Actors: George Layton, John Telfer.
- Produced By David Yates, Alan Rogers.
- Animated By Peter Lang.
- Music: Benni Lees, Soulyard.
- Editor: Grahame Scoular.
- First Aired on December 10, 1981.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Hugo has to lose weight. Dr. Glossop advises him to go jogging with him. But jogging isn't the right sort of exercise for Hugo. What is? Clara comes up with the answer.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Springtime For Hugo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Springtime For Hugo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!