Time For A Hobby aka HobbiesTime For A Hobby aka Hobbies (1981) - Pigeon Street Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 268 times total.
- Pigeon Street Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bob, Clara, William, Reg, Clara, Hugo, Mr. Jupiter, Mr. Baskerville, Watson, Gerald.
- Voice Actors: George Layton, John Telfer.
- Produced By David Yates, Alan Rogers.
- Animated By Peter Lang.
- Music: Benni Lees, Soulyard.
- Editor: Grahame Scoular.
- First Aired on December 03, 1981.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Everybody in Pigeon Street seems to be taking up a hobby- but when Gerald decides to play the saxophone, he has to find somewhere to practice where there's nobody to disturb.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Time For A Hobby aka Hobbies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!