Somewhere To EatSomewhere To Eat (1981) - Pigeon Street Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 303 times total.
- Pigeon Street Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bob, Clara, William, Reg, Clara, Hugo, Mr. Jupiter, Mr. Baskerville, Watson, Gerald.
- Voice Actors: George Layton, John Telfer.
- Produced By David Yates, Alan Rogers.
- Animated By Peter Lang.
- Music: Benni Lees, Soulyard.
- Editor: Grahame Scoular.
- First Aired on March 31, 1981.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
When it's lunch time in Piegon Street most people make do with sandwiches. Hugo and Betty plan how everybody could meet up and eat lunch together- but it's not as easy as it looks.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Somewhere To Eat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Somewhere To Eat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!