The Sound MonsterThe Sound Monster (2001) Episode GT- The Magic Key Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 423 times total.
- The Magic Key Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- HIT Entertainment Plc., Collingwood O'Hare Entertainment, Oxford Publishing Limited
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Anneena, Kipper, Floppy, Wilma, Chip, Nadim, Biff, Wilf.
- Voice Actors: Sophie Aldred, Maria Darling, David de Keyser, Kate Harbour, Adam Henderson, David Holt, Gary Martin, Richard Pearce; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tony Collingwood.
- Produced By Christopher O'Hare, Alan Lambert, Peter Curtis.
- Written By Joe Boyle.
- Music: Roger Jackson.
- First Aired on March 26, 2001.
- Originally Aired on BBC2 (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Wilma and Floppy find themselves on an island where the sounds made by the animals are all mixed up. curriculum content: words that make sounds
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on characters in the Oxford Reading Tree, written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta
Adapted for television by Jocelyn Stevenson and Madeline Warburg
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Sound Monster. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sound Monster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!