Code CallingCode Calling (2000) Episode GG- The Magic Key Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 336 times total.
- The Magic Key Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- HIT Entertainment Plc., Collingwood O'Hare Entertainment, Oxford Publishing Limited
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Anneena, Kipper, Floppy, Wilma, Chip, Nadim, Biff, Wilf.
- Voice Actors: Sophie Aldred, Maria Darling, David de Keyser, Kate Harbour, Adam Henderson, David Holt, Gary Martin, Richard Pearce; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tony Collingwood.
- Produced By Christopher O'Hare, Alan Lambert, Peter Curtis.
- Written By James Mason.
- Music: Roger Jackson.
- First Aired on November 13, 2000.
- Originally Aired on BBC2 (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Wilma, Wilf and Floppy are transported to an ancient civilization, where coded messages are used. Wilma misreads a coded message and mistakenly announces an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on characters in the Oxford Reading Tree, written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta
Adapted for television by Jocelyn Stevenson and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Code Calling. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Code Calling? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!