The Princess's ClothesThe Princess's Clothes (2000) Episode 1.07- Grizzly Tales For Gruesome Kids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 347 times total.
- Grizzly Tales For Gruesome Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Honeycomb Animation, Elephant Productions
- Voice Actors: Nigel Planer.
- Directed By Simon Bor, Sara Bor, Jamie Rix.
- Produced By Simon Bor, Sara Bor, Clive Hedges, Sarah Muller, Michael Forte, David Mercer.
- Animated By Jon Miller, Daniel Mitchell, Oliver Knowles, Victoria Goy-Smith, Liam Williamson, Karen Elliott, Christopher Bowles, Owain Roberts, Richard Randolph, Nick Herbert.
- Written By Jamie Rix.
- Awards: Pulcinella, Best Series for Children (6-12), Cartoons on the Bay, 2000, Best TV Series for Children, Bradford Animation Festival, 2000; more Awards ...
- Music: Ed Welch.
- Editor: Peter Beswick.
- First Aired on February 14, 2000.
- Originally Aired on ITV (Carlton) (UK).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Felicity's clothing collection is the envy of the world until Miss Shears turns up with her magic scissors.
Cartoon Production Information:
Stories were in 2D. However, each episode opened with a 3D stop-motion introduction. Ealing Animation animated the 3D introductions for the first... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Princess's Clothes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Princess's Clothes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!