Gran The CamperGran The Camper (1983) - Gran Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 366 times total.
- Gran Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Woodland Animations, Ltd.
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gran, Jim.
- Voice Actors: Patricia Hayes.
- Directed By Ivor Wood.
- Animated By Derek Mogford.
- Written By Joanne, Michael Cole.
- Music: Bryan Daly.
- Editor: Martin Boham.
- First Aired on April 14, 1983.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Jim goes on a school camping trip in the hills, but when he gets to the top, he finds someone is already camping there- guess who.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gran The Camper. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gran The Camper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!