Gran's GadgetsGran's Gadgets (1983) - Gran Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 317 times total.
- Gran Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Woodland Animations, Ltd.
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gran, Jim.
- Voice Actors: Patricia Hayes.
- Directed By Ivor Wood.
- Animated By Derek Mogford.
- Written By Joanne, Michael Cole.
- Music: Bryan Daly.
- Editor: Martin Boham.
- First Aired on March 24, 1983.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Gran thinks how to make life around the house a bit easier.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gran's Gadgets. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gran's Gadgets? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!