Shake, Rattle And RollShake, Rattle And Roll (1992) - Funnybones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 409 times total.
- Funnybones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Big, Little, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Griff Rhys Jones.
- Written By Janet, Allan Ahlberg.
- First Aired on November 24, 1992.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
The Skeletons decide to put on a show.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shake, Rattle And Roll. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shake, Rattle And Roll? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!