The Pet ShopThe Pet Shop (1992) - Funnybones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 734 times total.
- Funnybones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Big, Little, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Griff Rhys Jones.
- Written By Janet, Allan Ahlberg.
- First Aired on September 29, 1992.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Big and Little decide to swap Dog for another pet, because all he does is bark and dig holes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Pet Shop. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pet Shop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!