Congo JazzCongo Jazz (1930) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 3759 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Tiger, Monkeys, Ape, Ostriches, Kangaroos, Giraffe, Elephant, Hyenas.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell.
- Directed By Hugh Harmon, Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Max Maxwell, Paul Smith.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released in September of 1930 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:19 minutes.
- Black & White
As Bosko is hunting in the jungle, a tiger creeps up behind him and gives him a lick. Finding his gun useless, Bosko tries to flee. After being chased and having... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Soundtrack: "When the Little Red Roses Get the Blues for You," Music by Joseph Burke; "Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush," Traditional; "The Battle Hymn of the Republic," Music by... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Congo Jazz" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Congo Jazz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!