One Froggy EveningOne Froggy Evening (1955) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 217 times this month, and 12730 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Michigan J. Frog, Construction Worker, Talent Agent, Audience Members, Future Construction Worker.
- Voice Actors: Bill Roberts.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Ken Harris, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on December 31, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:51 minutes.
Hello ma baby, hello ma honey, hello ma ragtime gal... A construction worker finds a singing and dancing frog in the cornerstone of the J.C. Wilber Building, an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Terrence Monck has been widely (and incorrectly!) credited as the voice of Michigan J. Frog. As noted in our credits, Bill Roberts, a nightclub entertainer in Los Angeles in the 1950s. The new... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "One Froggy Evening" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about One Froggy Evening? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!