Crosby, Columbo, And ValleeCrosby, Columbo, And Vallee (1932) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 90 times this month, and 2247 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Indian Braves, Boy, Girl, Bear.
- Voice Actors: Johnny Murray, The King's Men.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Max Maxwell.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on March 19, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:13 minutes.
- Black & White
A tribe of Indians complain about the three paleface crooners who have stolen away the hearts of all their papooses (all the squaws now just want to listen to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bing Crosby recorded "Many Happy Returns of the Day" with the Brunswick Studio Orchestra on June 12, 1931. "Columbo" refers to Russ Columbo, another popular crooner of the era. Soundtrack:... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Crosby, Columbo, And Vallee" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crosby, Columbo, And Vallee? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!