Alternate Title: Barnyard ShowdownCrowing Pains (Barnyard Showdown) (1947) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 89 times this month, and 2199 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester, Henery Hawk, Barnyard Dog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By John Carey, I. Ellis, Charles McKimson, Manny Gould.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 12, 1947. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
Sylvester tries to steal a bone from the dog, while Henery is after Foghorn for his dinner. Meanwhile, Foghorn tries to convince Henery that Sylvester is a chicken! Henery goes after Sylvester, who is already having trouble with the dog. Henery decides to wait... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the first Sylvester cartoon directed by Robert McKimson. The first Sylvester cartoon animated by John Carey, the first one animated by Charles McKimson, and the first of only two animated by I. (Izzy) Ellis. Final line (by Foghorn... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Crowing Pains" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crowing Pains? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!