Barney Goes To The SeasideBarney Goes To The Seaside (1989) Episode 1.11- Barney Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 318 times total.
- Barney Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Barney, Roger, Desmond, Mr. Prophet.
- Voice Actors: Tim Brooke-Taylor, Harry Enfield, Jan Ravens, Enn Reitel.
- Directed By Bob Balser.
- Produced By John Coates.
- First Aired on April 10, 1989.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
All that Desmond wants is to sunbathe in peace. All that Roger wants is to build a sandcastle. All that Barney wants is to splash around and have fun...
Cartoon Production Information:
Barney is a gentle, but clumsy English sheepdog, brought to life in beautiful, flowing animation. He has his head in the clouds and dreams of stardom and fame. In fact, he wears a gold star on his... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Barney Goes To The Seaside? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!