Dangerous Dan McFooDangerous Dan McFoo (1939) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 75 times this month, and 1782 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Dan McFoo, Sue, Stranger.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Q. Bryan, Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Paul J. Smith.
- Written By Rich Hogan.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 15, 1939. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:53 minutes.
Dan (a little nebbish with an Elmer Fudd voice) is in the back of the Malibu Saloon playing "a solo game" (pinball). A villainous stranger comes in and looks over... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Line-by-line parody of 'The Shooting of Dan McGrew.' In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program.... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dangerous Dan McFoo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dangerous Dan McFoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!