Deduce, You SayDeduce, You Say (1956) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 2412 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Shropshire Slasher, Mum, Telegram Boy, Alfie, Bartender.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Ken Harris, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on September 29, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:08 minutes.
- Production Number: 1400.
Dorlock Holmes and Watkins set out to catch the Shropshire Slasher. Daffy (as Dorlock Holmes) does everything that he can, but it only takes a simple question from Porky (as Watkins) to bring the huge felon to justice. "I want to do what's right... I do!" says... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Deduce, You Say" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Deduce, You Say? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!