The Calculus Affair, Part OneThe Calculus Affair, Part One (1993) Season 1 Episode 1.12- Les Aventures de Tintin Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 620 times total.
- Les Aventures de Tintin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ellipse Programmé, Nelvana Limited, La Fondation Hergé
- Distributed by: Home Box Office, The Family Channel (Canada), The Global Television Network, Media Participations, M6, FR14
- Cartoon Characters: Tintin, Professor Calculus, Captain Haddock, Thompson, Thomson, Snowy.
French Version: Tintin, Le capitaine Haddock, Le professeur Tournesol, Dupont, Dupond, Séraphin Lampion, Bianca Castafiore.
- Voice Actors: Colin O'Meara, Wayne Robson, David Fox, John Stocker, Dan Hennessey, Susan Roman, Denis Akiyama, Robert Cait, Graeme Campbell, Liz Dufresne; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Stéphane Bernasconi.
- Produced By Robert Rea, Patrick Loubert, Philippe Gildas, Michael Hirsh, Pierre Bertrand-Jaume, Clive A. Smith, Simon Hart.
- Written By Toby Mullally, Eric Rondeaux, Hergé.
- Music: Ray Parker, Jim Morgan, Tom Szczesniak.
- First Aired on January 10, 1993.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1.12
- Season: 1
- France / Canada
Strange events at Marlinspike Hall involving a dangerous sonar device and the kidnapping of Professor Calculus by Bordurians send Tintin, Snowy and Captain Haddock on a dangerous... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release dates reflect original air dates on Channel 4 (UK).
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Calculus Affair, Part One" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Calculus Affair, Part One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!