Dog TalesDog Tales (1958) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 95 times this month, and 4242 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Dog, Oldfoundland, Pointsetter, Doberman Pinscher, Doberman, Elvis Dog, Chihuahua, French Poodle, Victor Barky, Cat, St. Bernard, Coach Dog, Laddie, Laddie's Owner, Bassett Hound.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By George Grandpré, Ted Bonnicksen, Warren Batchelder, Tom Ray.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on July 26, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:03 minutes.
Somewhat of a throwback to the 1930's-era Tex Avery spot gag cartoons where visual puns and sight gags abound. In this wacky "documentary," the funny side of dogs... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Victor Borge is caricatured (as Victor Barky). Yosemite Sam has a brief appearance as a frozen mountain climber in a segment lifted from... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dog Tales. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dog Tales? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!